There are so many benefits to dog daycare:
Physical exercise • Mental stimulation • Increase/ maintain social skills • Peace of mind for dog owners
Unfortunately, when provided improperly, dogs can pick up bad manners while at daycare. At Peace Love & Dogs, training/learning is always our number one priority, even on the daycare floors. We are specifically structured as a training and activity-based daycare facility.
We reinforce & encourage good manners:
- Sit & wait at doors and gates
- Hush! (No excessive barking)
- Potty and mark outside only
- Off! ( No jumping up on people)
- Settle down
- Impulse control
Peace Love & Dogs also offers enrichment activities for our daycare dogs:
- Small groups separated by size and/or temperament
- Snack and sleepy time
- Arts & Crafts
- Celebrations and Parties
- Birthdays • Holidays • bachelor/bachelorette (for dogs about to be spayed or neutered)
- Interactive/ puzzle and chew toys
For more information about our Daycare program:
Download Full Adult Dog Daycare Rates & Requirements
Peace Love & Dogs provides a safe, fun, stimulating, and clean environment (indoor & outdoor) for dogs to play off-leash and learn with other dogs under the careful supervision of our trained staff.
Indoor and outdoor environments provide your dog a multitude of settings to engage, interact, and ultimately thrive.